Sunday, December 30, 2007

Eternity A song of addiction. :-(

Eternity:

A Song of Addiction

I can’t recall the light of day.
It’s been so long since I have gone astray.
Oh how, I miss the sun’s bright glow.
I was turned, such a long, such a long time ago.
And now I shun all that is bright.
All I have left is this long dark night.
Oh how I am wearied.
Oh how I ache.
I can never escape.
This darkness around me.
And now it is time for my long, long sleep.
Deep in the earth my shell to keep.
For a thousand moons, or maybe years.
It’s the only way to escape this eternal fate.
Oh sleep sweet, sweet, sleep
Oh I can’t go on.
No I won’t go on.
I can’t recall the light of day
And now I shun all that is bright.
Oh how, I miss the sun.
I was turned such a long, such a long time ago.

written by Lokigui
submitted by Jason G.Bernard.